SPIRIAS DESIGN ONLINE PRIVACY AND SECURITY
Last Updated: Jul 24, 2017
Our Online Privacy and Security is organized as follows:
- Information Collected
- Use of Information
- Cookie Details
- Children’s Information
- Access to Your Account Information and Preferences
- Confidentiality and Security
- Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
- Your Consent
- Certain Disclosures
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED
- In order to use the 4PhotobookS App, we are required to auto register you using your Google Play Store email address or any other available email address already configured with your Google account. You are free to choose the email address that you would like to specifically use with our application. This is a mandatory requirement to mitigate possible fraud and also ensure you have a fun, hassle-free experience with our product.
- When you place an order over our App, you will be requested provide us the recipient’s name, address, city, pin code and mobile no. as information. The ‘recipient’ could be you. This information is termed as ‘Personal Information’. Rest assured, our primary goal in collecting this information is to provide you an efficient, smooth and customized experience and to help resolve any possible disputes and assist you in troubleshoot situations.
- When you download the App we collect device related information pertaining to your mobile phone including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, your mobile operating system, and irrespective of whether you register yourself on the App, once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. This also allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to improve our App in making your experience safer and easier.
2. USE OF INFORMATION
We use the collected information for below:
We collect your login information in order to identify and authenticate your access to the Service. Such information may include full name, user name and access token.
Send you an order confirmation
Send you requested product or service information
Send product updates or warranty information
Respond to customer service requests
Administer your account
Send you push notifications when you are using our app.
Send you marketing communications
Improve our App and marketing efforts
Conduct research and analysis
Respond to your questions and concerns
You may opt-out of receiving our newsletter or marketing emails from us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you add personal messages to your products, an order-processing representative may view your message. However, third parties are not allowed to view or use this information.
Any images that are selected by you while placing order are uploaded on our servers. These images remain private to you only and are not available publicly until you post them to your Facebook wall/profile/feed.
3. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
4. CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
Our Sites and Apps are not intended for children, and we will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children. If we become aware that a subscriber is under the age of 13, we will remove their personally identifiable information from our files.
5. ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES
You have the right and ability to edit your member account information on our app at any time.
6. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
While placing the order on our application, the transmission of sensitive information collected on our order form is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. NOTIFICATION OF PRIVACY STATEMENT CHANGES
8. Your Consent.
9. Certain Disclosures
The information we collect may be disclosed if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the law or comply with legal process served on 4Photobooks or its Affiliated Parties; (b) protect and defend 4PhotobookS rights and property, the Site, the users of the Site, and/or its Affiliated Parties; or (c) act under circumstances to protect the safety of Users of the Site, the Publisher, or third parties. We may also have to disclose information to Facebook in case they require anything, because our apps run on the Facebook platform.
You may not use any content that includes but is not limited to photos that indicate alcohol content; are hateful, threatening, defamatory, or pornographic; incite violence; or contain nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence. We reserve the right to delete any such images, and deny services to such users. We also reserve the right to report such offenses to the appropriate authorities.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below:
E-1/136 Arera Colony,
Bhopal, MP, India 462016
Phone – 8989132284